Friday, August 31, 2012

Boyfriend of the Week ~ Niall Matter

In lue of Primeval spin off (Primeval New World) which I am dying to see since it doesn't look like I will be getting any Primeval original anytime soon I thought I would share this week's boyfriend Niall Matter whom I fell in love with on Eureka baby 










Here's some Primeval goodness for you Andrew Lee Potts and Niall Matter!!!!

 This one is just a shirtless one b/c WOW
 And now back to Primeval New World!!!!
 And then shirtless... its funny how my mind works...


Okay anyway I can't wait for the release of this show plan to buy on Amazon Prim IMMEDIATELY or as soon as I can afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄